Paying your Comcast Business charge is less demanding than any time in recent memory with online bill pay. When you have actuated Comcast Business My Account, you can put forth installments, see your charging expressions and then some – all on the web. You may likewise get in touch with us to address an agent and make an installment via telephone. Just the Primary Manager or Billing Manager can get to charging data on the web.
With Xfinity, Comcast conveys the best in TV, Internet, voice, portable, and home administration, all cooperating to give clients moment access to the things that issue most – anyplace, whenever.
Innovation is a ground-breaking driver of advancement and monetary development. That is the reason we are putting our assets in manners that assistance networks understand the change capability of media and innovation to tackle issues, enhance lives and to make opportunity. We are focused on expanding access to innovation, giving abilities that assistance people completely take an interest in the computerized economy, and enabling pioneers, business visionaries and our own particular representatives to utilize media and innovation for good.
Managing and Paying Bills
- Sign in to My Account and select Billing. On the Billing page you can:
- View your bill points of interest and history
- Set up programmed installments
- Make a one-time installment
- Agree to accept Ecobill paperless charging proclamations
How to Pay Your Bill Using Comcast’s Bill?
Data Required to Pay Via the Automated Phone System
- Billing account number
- Home telephone number (telephone number related with the record)
In the case of utilizing credit/charge:
- Credit/check card number
- Expiration date
In the event that utilizing checking/investment account:
- Checking or investment account number
- Bank steering number (9 digits)
- Steps for Payment by means of the Automated Phone System
- Call 1-800-xfinity (1-800-934-6489).
- Select incite #2 for Billing and Payments.
- Follow prompts to pay your bill.
View Your Bill Online – My Account
Just an enlisted account client with charge pay consents can get to your bill in My Account. Essential clients have full access to see, oversee, and pay charges, and can likewise concede auxiliary records charge pay authorizations.
The most effective method to View Your Current Bill
- Sign in to My Account with an essential client account or an optional client account with charge pay authorizations.
- On the record outline page, click View Billing.
- On the following page, click View Bill Details (PDF) to open a PDF of your latest bill in another tab.
- The most effective method to View Past Bills
- You can see your last 24 month to month charge articulations online whenever you need.
- Go to the Bill Statements page in My Account
- Sign in with an essential client account or an auxiliary client account with charge pay authorizations.
- Snap View PDF to open a charging proclamation in another tab.
Comcast Bill Payment Online – My Account
Sign in to My Account to influence an installment, to enact Paperless Billing or enlist in programmed installments. You can pay your Comcast charge with your Visa, or your checking or bank account.
Make a One-Time Payment Online
Note: Credit card installments and financial records conclusions can take up to one full business day to process and post to your record. In the event that you need to advance beyond your charge, you can simply pay more than the sum due, and the additional sum paid will go towards your next bill. If it’s not too much trouble take note of that on the off chance that you make two installments of a similar sum around the same time, you should utilize two diverse installment strategies to guarantee that the second installment isn’t dismissed as a copy.
To set up a one-time installment on the web:
- Sign in to My Account.
- Snap Make a Payment. This should likewise be possible under the Billing tab.
- Pick Current Balance or Pay another sum. At that point, select an installment date from the schedule (if material).
- Select a spared installment strategy (if material) or enter another ledger or credit/plastic number and snap Continue.
- In the event that you input another installment technique, you can spare the installment strategy for later use by checking the crate to Store this record number for future buys and consenting to the Terms and Conditions for Stored Payment Methods.
- In the event that you wish to make two installments of a similar sum around the same time, you should utilize two distinctive installment strategies to guarantee that the second installment isn’t dismissed as a copy installment.
- The Review Your Payment screen will show up. Snap Submit Payment to finish the procedure.
Note: If you have this installment strategy put away in your record, you’ll have the alternative to enlist in programmed charge installments by checking the case expressing “I’d get a kick out of the chance to enlist in programmed installments, and I consent to the Terms and Conditions.”
You will get an affirmation message that your installment has been submitted. You can print and download your installment points of interest for your records to spare your affirmation and approval numbers.
Note: Keep as a primary concern that charge card installments and financial records reasoning can take up to a full business day to process and post to your record.
The most effective method to Pay Your Bill Without Signing In
You can pay your bill online without marking in to My Account by utilizing Quick bill pay, which will expect you to enter account-related data as a method for confirming your record.
- Visit customer.xfinity.com/lite.
- Select a confirmation technique from the choices recorded and click Continue.
- On the following page, round out the expected fields to check your record and snap Continue.
- A message will give the idea that your record has been affirmed. Select whether you need to pay the aggregate funds owed or pay another sum.
- Select your installment technique and round out the frame with your financial balance or credit/check card data. Snap Continue.
Audit your installment data on the following page. Snap Submit Payment. You will get an affirmation message that your installment has been submitted.